Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Hey, I'm not dead!

Hey Everyone! I et your wondering where I have been. Sorry I have been derilict with this blog, but trust me things have been busy. Let's get the ball running with a little update, and soon I hope to post some pictures. BTW thanks Rosa and Alan for hanging on and checking back.

So yeah, what has gone on since May? Well, I'm still in Japan for one thing, and will stay until August 2008. I'm also returning home for Christmas, which will be nice. I did some canyoning and rafting over the summer. In August 07 I traveled to Thailand. I need to post pictures of that. There I road an Elephant, hung out on a really nice beach, and saw some incredible temples. I also ate a lot of curry.

This year as school has been going very well. I've spent a lot of time running in and out of Tokyo for fun and Mito for both fun and work. Recently I went to a couple College Fairs which were interesting.

This Friday I head out to Hong Kong and Taiwan to see a friend and to do some sight seeing. I'm excited but at the same time it hasn't hit me that I am going yet since I still have to travel to Mito to work on getting my driver's liceance again. Don't ask how many times I have taken this test now, it's embaressing.

Hey, check out www.freerice.com, it's an interesting sight that donates rice while expanding your vocabulary. If you know me, you know that I enjoy myself some vocab. So check it out and pass it along.

So yeah, Mito tonight and tomorrow morning, Indoor rock climbing tomorrow night, then Friday I am off. So things are quite well. I recently cleaned my apartment a little, so it no longer looks like a clothing bomb hit it.

Okay, I've touched on quite a bit of randomness, so let me end by saying thanks for still checking this, and I will get some pictures up on here come late November/early December.

No comments: