Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Mini Update

Feb. 2nd: Started running with the track club of my new Friday school. Ran to the river/hill area. Ran probobly 12 or 13k, longest I have gone in a while. Watched the sunset in back of Mt. Fuji, from freaking KOGA. First time I have caught this, and it was while I was having an amazing run. Kick ass.

Decided to walk a different way home today from the train station. Found an indie coffee shop run by dudes my age that opened up 3 months ago. Totally kick ass place, great atmosphere, probobly going to spend a lot of time here. They gave me a free dessert after I jammed with them for a while about NY. Kick ass.

Bought a pair of Red Converse's. Kick ass.

Bought amazing sake for super cheap. Kick ass.

Bought Peanut Butter with the help of my friend's cute Japanese wife, who now wants me to meet her (supposedly) even cuter friends at their Wedding party. Kick ass.

Good Day? I think so.

I love Japan.

No comments: